skip to main | skip to sidebar

Flying Drunk

Friday, September 18, 2009

One of the toddlers in my school puts on dress-up clothes immediately when she enters her classroom, but she doesn’t ever play a game related to the clothing. She just puts on a giant pink frothy gown and sits down to play with blocks. That's what I like about children: They’re insane.
Posted by Sarah at 6:48 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Sarah
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • I use the same tone of voice when talking to my ca...
      • I walk pretty fast (like, professional athlete-cal...
      • I am a really terrible team player, and also a rea...
      • One of the toddlers in my school puts on dress-up ...
      • In The Martian Chronicles, Ray Bradbury describes,...
      • I was watching the US Open on Tuesday, and I got c...
      • I was in a drugstore yesterday and the boy in fron...
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)