Monday, July 6, 2009

I’m currently obsessed with the fact that nobody else at my gym ever asks the employees to change the television channels. Our cardio machines don’t have individual TVs in them; there’s just a row above the machines, and yesterday I went to the gym, and two of the channels were on NBC, which was showing a children’s cartoon, and I knew it was on NBC because Wimbledon was on earlier that morning, but that was FIVE HOURS earlier. And who decides to put two of them on the same channel? That’s insane. I guess it’s possible I’m the only person at my gym who watches TV, except that I’m always going around asking the employees to change the channel, and when I ask the other gym-goers if they mind, they’re always like, Yes, please, change it to CNN, I would rather not be watching My Friend Rabbit.