skip to main | skip to sidebar

Flying Drunk

Monday, March 1, 2010

I bought this lunchbox last week, and it’s pink and roomy and includes four matching pink Tupperware containers of various sizes, and although it hasn’t solved ALL of my problems, it seems to have solved MOST of them.
Posted by Sarah at 8:43 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Sarah
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (20)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • I am extremely paranoid about walking through wood...
      • This couple rides the bus with me every morning – ...
      • I bought this lunchbox last week, and it’s pink an...
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)