skip to main | skip to sidebar

Flying Drunk

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last summer I managed to figure out a way to politely but honestly answer the “weakness” part of the question “What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?” Now when I exhibit those weaknesses at work, I always think, At least I warned them.
Posted by Sarah at 8:04 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Sarah
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Sometimes I just want to drink a lot of ginger ale...
      • Last summer I managed to figure out a way to polit...
      • I was shopping the other day, and I found a dress ...
      • At work last week, a parent came into my school an...
      • Here’s the problem with shopping at a farmer’s mar...
      • Sometimes when I complain about the bus, the perso...
      • I read an article yesterday about a woman who kept...
      • When my bus is more than five minutes late, I turn...
    • ►  March (5)